- GACTE Conference Registration Opens April 2, 2015
- Please go to the following link to register:https://www.mylibralounge.com/
- Hotel reservations are available starting April 2, 2015
- Member: $300
- ACTE/GACTE dues must be current through 7/31/2015 or you will need to renew before registering as the member rate. (If membership expires before July 1, 2015, you will need to renew). You may renew online at www.acteonline.org
- Member including annual dues: $430
- Non-Member Registration: $450
About GACTE Summer Conference
GACTE Summer Conference brings together participants from across the state of Georgia that represents all curriculum areas within the state’s 17 career pathways. Along with keynote speakers, members can participate in professional development sessions with topics that are related to their career pathway, business partnerships, curriculum and instruction and awards sessions that recognize new teachers, counselors, educators and administrators.
Executive director Matthew Gambill looks forward to it every year…
This conference gives educators the tools and resources to begin their school year.
“This is the only time career and technical educators across the state and across all career pathways are able to get together, network, and share best practices. Career and Technical Education is the key to preparing students to be college and career ready and this conference gives educators the tools and resources to begin their school year.”
More details about the 2015 GACTE Summer Conference are available through the Conference Information link at the top of the page. For more information regarding Georgia Association of Career and Technical Education, please e-mail Matthew Gambill, GACTE Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.