Co-Sponsored by CTAERN and GADOE--CTAE Division
Pre-Registration Opens March 25, 2013
Pre-Registration Deadline--June 21, 2013
All Payments Due--June 28, 2013
Preparing for Pre-Registration
1. You will need your ACTE membership number to register. You can find your ACTE Membership number in the e-mail you were sent on 3/21/13 or on the mailing label of the TECHNIQUES magazine you receive as an ACTE member. If you need membership assistance, please contact ACTE.
2. Be sure your ACTE membership is up-to-date. If your membership expires before July 31, 2013, please renew online at www.acteonline.org. You may renew at the GACTE Conference, but this will increase the time it takes to pick up your conference registration. At the conference, payment for dues must be cash, credit card, money order, or certified check. NO PERSONAL CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR MEMBERSHIP.
4. Enter all registration information and be sure to select the meal functions you plan to attend. You will be issued a ticket at registration for all meal functions selected. You MUST HAVE a ticket for all meal functions except breakfast. Be sure to click SUBMIT after entering your registration information. Your registration is NOT complete until you click SUBMIT.
5. After your registration is submitted, you will enter a name and e-mail address to have your registration receipt e-mailed. You can e-mail it to yourself or to your CTAE Administrator.
6. Be sure to check with your school system to see if they are paying your registration before paying with your personal credit card. Credit card refunds are charged a $50 processing fee.
Registration payments must be received by
June 28, 2013, or a $50 late fee will apply.
Make checks Payable to GACTE, Inc.
Registration forms and checks should be mailed to:
c/o SHOWCARE EVENT SOLUTIONS
1200 G STREET NW
WASHINGTON, DC 20005-6705
For Registration Assistance Contact:
Conference Registration Fee--Members: $300
Conference Registration Fee--With ACTE/GACTE Dues: $430
Non-Member Registration Fee: $475
Please note: The non-member registration fee does not include ACTE dues.
If you register as a non-member, you are not registered as an ACTE/GACTE member and no dues are sent to ACTE.