Wednesday, July 12, 2017
12:45 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.
Renaissance Waverly Hotel
2450 Galleria Parkway, Atlanta, Georgia 30339
Ask the Professionals: One on One Fabulous Giveaways = $400
All educators are welcomed and encouraged to attend this workshop. We will cover financial literacy issues that concern you personally as well as share financial education strategies and resources.
Outstanding speakers from industry, government agencies and financial associations will present on:
- Your Unique Money Personality
- Consumer Protection Issues & ID Theft
- Understanding Your Credit Report & Credit Score
- Scams Targeting Teens
- Strategies for How to Talk to Kids about Money
- New MoneySmart Interactive Curriculum for Students
- Special Housing Programs for Teachers & Other Public Servants
- TRS – Retirement Issues
- Understanding Medicare & Social Security
All sessions are educational, not promotional !!!
A special “Ask the Professionals” time is planned for you to speak directly with volunteer Certified Public Accountants and Financial Planners as well as many of the presenters. These are professionals who are donating their time to handle questions about everything from retirement to ID fraud to healthcare.
Register by July 6, 2017
Workshop Fee: $10.00 non-refundable
Mail check made payable to:
The Georgia Consortium for Personal Financial Literacy
PO Box 18858
Atlanta, GA 31126
Memo: July 12th Financial Literacy Workshop
Premier Sponsor: Georgia Council on Economic Education